Sharp HTSB300 2.1 Sound Bar Audio System with Digital Decoding
Sharp’s new sound bar line is stylish and sleek delivering unbelievable sound with rich bass from one slick simple speaker. A powerful built-in subwoofer along with built-in DTS, Dolby Digital decoders and SRS Surround sound functions will have you convinced you’re in a room full of speakers.
Amazon.com Product Description
Designed to simulate a surround sound effect without the bulk and added cost of a full home theater audio system, the Sharp HTSB300 Sound Bar provides a 2.1-channel surround sound environment. The compact Sound Bar encases left and right speakers, as well as a subwoofer, in one clean unit for 32 watts of total power output (5W x 2, plus 22W subwoofer). It can be placed on a TV stand (32-inch class LCD and up) with included mounting plates and adjustable feet to straddle the base of an LCD TV.
The Sharp Sound Bar simulates a surround sound effect without the bulk of adding a full speaker set.
The HTSB300 adds digital audio decoding with DTS, Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro logic II decoder, as well as Dolby Virtual Speaker to effectively simulate 5.1 channel surround sound. Dolby Virtual Speaker simulates a realistic 5.1-speaker surround sound environment without placing speakers in every corner of a room, helping transform your living room or bedroom into a surround-sound theater without stringing speaker wire throughout the room.
The Sound Bar also offers advanced HDSS (high-definition sound standard) sound technology and SRS WOW HD Sound for a more natural listening experience and a deeper, more natural bass response. It also features adjustable Bass, Treble and Sub level options for a unique surround sound effect without rear channel speakers.
For flexibility and simple setup, the Sound Bar offers dual audio inputs (right and left RCA jacks) and a 3.5mm sub mini jack, which allows for a second audio source such as an MP3 player. The HT-SB300 also adds a subwoofer output jack.
Features and Specifications
- Preprogrammed equalizer
- DTS, Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro Logic Decoder
- Dolby Virtual Speaker
- Slim remote control with Sharp TV control
- Auto on/off function
- SRS WOW Sound
- Total power output: 32 watts (5W x 2, plus 22W subwoofer)
- Audio inputs: 2x RCA (left/right analog), 1x 3.5mm stereo minijack
- Wall mounting plates included
- Dimensions: 31-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 inches
- Weight: 3.85 pounds
- Sleek 2.1-channel speaker bar simulates a surround sound effect without the bulk of extra speakers
- Encases left and right speakers, as well as a subwoofer, in one sleek unit
- DTS, Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro logic II decoder, plus Dolby Virtual Speaker to effectively simulate 5.1 channel surround sound
- Two RCA audio inputs (L/R) and 3.5mm stereo minijack
- Measures 31-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 inches; includes mounting plates
Price At Amazon.com: Too low to display
Average User Rating: 3.5
No of Reviews: 8
Click Below To Buy at Amazon.comSharp HTSB300,Sharp soundbar